Already for a long time, many people, judicial officers or others, who show their interest in the actions carried out by the UIHJ all over the world and wish to support it.
To meet this expectation, on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the UIHJ in 2022 and after the modification of our statutes, it is now possible for any natural person to become an individual member of the UIHJ right now.
The new article 3.5 of the statutes of the UIHJ, as modified during the 24th International Congress of Judicial Officers which was held in Dubai in November 2021 stipulates that: “The individual members are natural persons having expressed an interest in the work of the UIHJ and a willingness to develop a continuous relationship in accordance with its aims and objectives and who, through the payment of an annual financial contribution, demonstrate their support towards the UIHJ.”
The individual membership allows you to:
- Get listed in a global directory of judicial officers (for judicial officers only), visible for all;
- Manage your contact details through your personal account;
- Have an exclusive access to a selection of webinars organised by the UIHJ and the UEHJ;
- Have private access to the member reserved space of the UIHJ website and freely download a selection of publications and documents;
- Obtain a discount on events organised by the UIHJ (international congresses of the UIHJ, webinars, conferences, training seminars, etc.);
- Obtain a discount on selected partner offers (legal publisher…)
The annual individual membership fee is €100.00 (+VAT).
Please keep in mind that, in accordance with the statutes of the UIHJ:
- Only full members have the right to vote and that only full members, acceding members and permanent observer members can attend the permanent councils of the UIHJ;
- Only natural persons can become individual member of the UIHJ.