The UIHJ and the National Bureau of Enforcement of the Ministry of Justice of Georgia are organising from 21 to 24 September 2022 in Batumi, Georgia, an international conference on new technologies and digital management of enforcement
This international conference is exceptional in three respects.
Firstly, it will allow discussing the theme of digital enforcement and new technologies, covering several aspects: recent developments, Global Code of Digital Enforcement, what place for the judicial officer in the digitisation of enforcement, digitisation, evidence and enforcement, digital organisation of the office, as well as Blockchain and enforcement.
Secondly, the conference is held in the magnificent city of Batumi, on the shores of the Black Sea, a privileged vacation spot.
Finally, for the first 150 people who meet the registration requirements, the National Bureau of Enforcement of the Georgia Department of Justice (NBE) fully covers for:
- Your registration
- Your transport from and to the airports chosen by the NBE: Batumi (Georgia), Tbilisi (Georgia), Kutaisi (Georgia), Rize (Turkey) and Trabzon (Turkey)
- Your accommodation at the Hilton hotel or at the Radisson hotel in Batumi from 21 to 24 September 2022
- Your meals during your stay in Batumi from 21 to 24 September 2022
Note: The NBE does not cover travel costs to Georgia or any visa costs.
The offer is reserved for the first 150 subscribers. You are therefore strongly advised to register now to take advantage of this exceptional offer.
To register, in addition to your contact details, you will be required to provide:
- Your arrival airport on 21 September 2022 (one of the five airports concerned only) and your flight number
- Your departure airport for your return flight on 24 September 2022 (one of the five airports concerned only) and your flight number
Arrival and departure airports
Airports where transfers will be provided by the NBE
- Tbilisi (approx. 375 km from Batumi)
- Kutaisi (approx. 160 kms from Batumi)
In Turkey (you will have to check if a double entry visa is necessary and cover the formalities and related costs):
- Rize (approx. 130 km from Batumi)
- Trabzon (approx. 210 km from Batumi)
In Batumi you will be accommodated at the Hilton hotel (5 stars) or at the Radisson hotel (5 stars)
Batumi Hilton Hotel
Wednesday 21 September 2022
- Arrival of participants and transfers from the airports of Batumi (Georgia), Tbilisi (Georgia), Kutaisi (Georgia), Rize (Turkey), and Trabzon (Turkey), to the Hilton or Radisson hotel in Batumi, provided by the NBE.
Thursday 22 September 2022
- International conference on the theme: “New technologies and digital management of enforcement” – Simultaneous interpretation in English – French – Georgian
- Gala evening
Friday 23 September 2022
- Cultural program
Saturday 24 September 2022
- Transfers of participants from the Hilton or Radisson hotel to the airports of Batumi (Georgia), Tbilisi (Georgia), Kutaisi (Georgia), Rize (Turkey), and Trabzon (Turkey), provided by the NBE.
The organizers reserve the right to refuse registrations for organizational reasons.